The cultural exchange between your family and the student/visitor will help you both gain a deeper understanding of human values that unite all nations across the globe. Would you like to make this cross-cultural experience so exceptional and make friends for a lifetime? Become a "Just Homestay" Host Family!
"Just Homestay" Host Family requirements:
To become a Host Family Click here!
Our Hostfamilies represent the rich diversity of our country.
- Welcome a student into your home as a family member for a short term (2-4 weeks) and/or long term (4-12 weeks)
- Provide a bed and bedroom and an appropriate place to study (study desk, internet access, privacy quiet environment)
- Provide a time for a Just Homestay Coordinator site visit and inspection of their living spaces;
- Provide meals (continental breakfast & dinner) as requested;
- Attend the Monthly Orientations with Just Homestay.
They are young families and single parents, retired couples and single people. They come from a variety of ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds. What our hostfamilies have in common are the interest in other cultures and a willingness to share their homes with international visitors. We hope that you will be open to the fun and challenges of living in a new culture! We will always be here to assist you Info@justhomestay.com
in case you have any concerns.